Two of the league’s top power hitters will meet Friday when the New York Yankees (52-18) and Houston Astros (43-26) take the field at 7:05 PM ET. Aaron Judge has 27 home runs for the Yankees (-125 favorites on the moneyline) while Yordan Alvarez has 22 homers this season for the Astros (+105). Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Yankees vs. Astros Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Yankees vs. Astros
We have the Astros on the moneyline at +105 on the moneyline as our best bet in this contest after looking at all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going over the total of 7.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Houston Astros (+105) and Over (7.5)
Yankees vs. Astros Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Yankees Betting Picks & Insights
- This season, the Yankees have won 47 out of the 64 games, or 73.4%, in which they’ve been favored.
- This season, New York has won 43 of its 59 games, or 72.9%, when favored by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 32 of their 69 games with a total.
- The Yankees are 35-34-0 against the spread this season.
Astros Betting Picks & Insights
- The Astros have been underdogs in 11 games this season and have come away with the win four times (36.4%) in those contests.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win two times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 48.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Astros have an against the spread record of 34-35-0 in 69 games with a line this season.
Yankees Leaders & Batting Stats
- Judge leads the Yankees in home runs (27), runs batted in (53) and has a team-high batting average of .304.
- In all of the majors, Judge ranks first in home runs and fifth in RBI.
- Judge has collected a hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a double, two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .224 with 10 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 31 walks.
- Rizzo ranks sixth in homers and ninth in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- DJ LeMahieu has 13 doubles, six home runs and 29 walks while hitting .261.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .257 with 13 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 15 walks.
Astros Leaders & Batting Stats
- Alvarez leads the Astros with 22 home runs and 54 runs batted in, while recording a team-high batting average of .317.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Alvarez ranks second in homers and fourth in RBI.
- Alvarez takes a hitting streak of three games into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with five home runs, a walk and nine RBI.
- Kyle Tucker is batting .262 with 11 doubles, 13 home runs and 33 walks.
- Tucker is 27th overall in homers and 14th in RBI this season.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .234 with 14 doubles, nine home runs and 41 walks.
- Michael Brantley is batting .292 with 14 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 29 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price