The Chicago White Sox (33-35), led by Luis Robert on a 13-game hitting streak, will meet the Baltimore Orioles (32-39) Friday at Guaranteed Rate Field. The White Sox are -171 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:10 PM ET. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
White Sox vs. Orioles Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for White Sox vs. Orioles
We have the Orioles on the moneyline at +146 on the moneyline as our best bet in this game after looking at all of the key trends and stats for this matchup. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going over the total of 8.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Baltimore Orioles (+146) and Over (8.5)
White Sox vs. Orioles Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox Betting Picks & Insights
- The White Sox have entered the game as favorites 41 times this season and won 22, or 53.7%, of those games.
- This season, Chicago has won five of its seven games when favored by at least -171 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 63.1%.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in 34 of their 72 chances.
- The White Sox have an ATS record of 34-38-0 in 72 games with a spread this season.
Orioles Betting Picks & Insights
- The Orioles have been chosen as underdogs in 65 games this year and have walked away with the win 28 times (43.1%) in those games.
- This season, Baltimore has come away with a win 12 times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +146 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have an implied victory probability of 40.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Baltimore and their opponents have hit the over in 32 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles are 45-27-0 against the spread in their 72 games that had a posted line this season.
White Sox Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jose Abreu has gone yard nine times this season, the highest mark on the White Sox, while hitting .266 with 32 RBI.
- Abreu’s home runs place him 61st in MLB, and he ranks 72nd in RBI.
- Abreu has collected a hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with three walks.
- Robert’s 36 runs batted in lead his team.
- Robert is 98th in homers in baseball, and 47th in RBI.
- Robert has 13 games in a row with at least one hit. During his last 10 outings he is batting .395 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and 15 RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn leads the White Sox with a .325 batting average.
- Vaughn is on a four-game hitting streak entering this contest. During his last five outings he is batting .391 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Tim Anderson has nine doubles, five home runs and seven walks while hitting .354.
- Anderson has recorded at least one hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a walk.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Austin Hays has driven in a team-leading 40 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in MLB, Hays’ home run total ranks 53rd and his RBI tally is 30th.
- Hays has collected a hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Cedric Mullins is hitting .248 with 16 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 18 walks.
- Mullins is 125th in homers and 118th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Anthony Santander has 13 home runs, best in the lineup.
- Ryan Mountcastle is hitting .277 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 12 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price