The Baltimore Orioles (31-39) will look to Austin Hays, who hit for the cycle in his last game, to lead them in a matchup with the Chicago White Sox (33-34) on Thursday at 8:10 PM ET. Hays and the Orioles are +139 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
White Sox vs. Orioles Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for White Sox vs. Orioles
We have the Orioles on the moneyline at +139 on the moneyline as our best bet in this game after looking at all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer picks see the scoring going over the total of 8.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Baltimore Orioles (+139) and Over (8.5)
White Sox vs. Orioles Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox Betting Picks & Insights
- The White Sox have entered the game as favorites 40 times this season and won 22, or 55%, of those games.
- This season, Chicago has won five of its eight games when favored by at least -161 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 61.7% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 34 of 71 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 34-37-0 ATS in their 71 games with a spread this season.
Orioles Betting Picks & Insights
- The Orioles have come away with 27 wins in the 64 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Baltimore has a mark of 14-21 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +139 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have an implied victory probability of 41.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Contests with Baltimore have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 32 of 71 chances this season.
- In 71 games with a line this season, the Orioles have a mark of 44-27-0 against the spread.
White Sox Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jose Abreu has left the yard nine times this season, the highest mark on the White Sox, while hitting .262 with 32 RBI.
- Abreu’s home runs place him 61st in the majors, and he ranks 71st in RBI.
- Abreu has collected a hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with a double, four walks and two RBI.
- Luis Robert has racked up 36 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Robert ranks 98th in home runs and 47th in RBI on the season.
- Robert carries a 13-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. During his last 10 outings he is batting .395 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and 15 RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn paces the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .328.
- Vaughn is on a three-game hitting streak entering this contest. During his last five outings he is hitting .478 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Tim Anderson has nine doubles, five home runs and seven walks while hitting .358.
- Anderson is riding a three-game hitting streak into this one. In his last five games he is hitting .381 with a walk.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Hays has driven in the most runs for the Orioles with 40 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Hays’ home run total is 53rd and his RBI tally ranks 29th.
- Anthony Santander has put his power on display as he paces his team with 13 home runs.
- Santander is currently 27th in home runs and 47th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Cedric Mullins has 16 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 18 walks while hitting .245.
- Ryan Mountcastle is hitting .268 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 12 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price