Odds are against the Memphis Grizzlies (56-26), who are an 8.5-point underdog when they square off with the Golden State Warriors (53-29) on May 13, 2022. A 220-point over/under is set for the game. Find more below on the Warriors vs. Grizzlies betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Computer Predictions for Warriors vs. Grizzlies
|Grizzlies (+8.5)||Over (220)||Warriors 112 Grizzlies 109|
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State covered the spread 32 times in 72 games last season.
- The Warriors went 6-1 as 8.5-point favorites or more last season.
- Last year, 27 of Golden State’s 72 games hit the over.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry posted 32.0 points and 5.8 assists per game last year — both team highs. He also put up 5.5 rebounds, shooting 48.2% from the floor and 42.1% from beyond the arc with 5.3 made 3-pointers per contest (first in NBA).
- Andrew Wiggins put up 18.6 points, 2.4 assists and 4.9 rebounds per contest last year.
- Draymond Green paced his squad in both rebounds (7.1) and assists (8.9) per game last season, and also posted 7.0 points. Defensively, he put up 1.7 steals (third in the league) and 0.8 blocks.
- Jordan Poole averaged 12.0 points, 1.9 assists and 1.8 rebounds per contest last season.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson posted 5.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game last year. Defensively, he posted 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Golden State Warriors Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.9||8|
|Opp. Field Goal %||43.8||2|
|Rebounds Per Game||45.5||7|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||42.6||5|
|Turnovers Per Game||14.3||29|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||13.7||8|
Grizzlies vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Memphis is 60-35-0 this year.
- As a 8.5-point underdog or more, the Grizzlies have two wins ATS (2-1).
- Out of 82 Memphis games so far this season, 49 have gone over the total.
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Desmond Bane racks up 18.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ leader in rebounds is Steven Adams with 10.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyus Jones with 4.4 per game.
- De’Anthony Melton (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Memphis while Jaren Jackson Jr. (2.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Memphis Grizzlies Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.1||18|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.5||10|
|Rebounds Per Game||49.2||1|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||43.0||7|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.5||9|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||14.4||3|
Warriors and Grizzlies Injury Report
- Santi Aldama: Out (Knee), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Ja Morant: Out (Knee)
Betting Tips for Warriors vs. Grizzlies
We have the Grizzlies (+8.5) as our best bet in this game after analyzing all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the scoring will finish over the total of 220 points, with a final score of Warriors 112, Grizzlies 109.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price