The Golden State Warriors (53-29) are slight favorites against the Memphis Grizzlies (56-26) on May 3, 2022 in a game oddsmakers project to be a tight one. Golden State and Stephen Curry are a 2-point favorite against Desmond Bane and Memphis. A point total of 226.5 has been set for the game. Find more below on the Warriors vs. Grizzlies betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Computer Predictions for Warriors vs. Grizzlies
|Grizzlies (+2)||Under (226.5)||Grizzlies 113 Warriors 109|
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State beat the spread 32 times in 72 games last year.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Warriors went 13-11 against the spread last season.
- There were 27 Golden State games (out of 72) that hit the over last year.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry averaged a team-leading 32.0 points per contest last year. He also posted 5.5 rebounds and 5.8 assists, shooting 48.2% from the field and 42.1% from beyond the arc with 5.3 made 3-pointers per contest (first in NBA).
- Andrew Wiggins posted 18.6 points, 2.4 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game last year.
- Draymond Green was tops on his squad in both rebounds (7.1) and assists (8.9) per game last year, and also posted 7.0 points. At the other end, he delivered 1.7 steals (third in the league) and 0.8 blocks.
- Jordan Poole put up 12.0 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he averaged 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson posted 5.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he posted 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Golden State Warriors Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.9||8|
|Opp. Field Goal %||43.8||2|
|Rebounds Per Game||45.5||7|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||42.6||5|
|Turnovers Per Game||14.3||29|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||13.7||8|
Grizzlies vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Memphis is 56-33-0 this year.
- As 2-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies are 15-10 against the spread.
- Memphis has played 82 games this season, and 47 of them have gone over the total.
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Desmond Bane averages 18.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ leader in rebounds is Steven Adams with 10.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyus Jones with 4.4 per game.
- De’Anthony Melton (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Memphis while Jaren Jackson Jr. (2.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Memphis Grizzlies Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.1||18|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.5||10|
|Rebounds Per Game||49.2||1|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||43.0||7|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.5||9|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||14.4||3|
Warriors and Grizzlies Injury Report
- Santi Aldama: Day To Day (Knee), Steven Adams: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Ziaire Williams: Day To Day (Knee)
Betting Tips for Warriors vs. Grizzlies
We have the Grizzlies (+2) as our best bet in this game after looking at all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the total score will be under the total of 226.5 points, with a final score of Grizzlies 113, Warriors 109.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price