The Cleveland Guardians (35-28) and Steven Kwan, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+135) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Minnesota Twins (38-31) on Thursday at 1:10 PM ET. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
Twins vs. Guardians Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Twins vs. Guardians
We have the Guardians on the moneyline at +135 on the moneyline as our best bet in this game after looking at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going over the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: Cleveland Guardians (+135) and Over (9)
Twins vs. Guardians Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Twins Betting Picks & Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 41 games this season and won 26 (63.4%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 11-5, a 68.8% win rate, when favored by -155 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Twins are 32-37-0 against the spread this season.
Guardians Betting Picks & Insights
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (47.2%) in those games.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win six times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 33 of their 68 opportunities.
- The Guardians have posted a record of 37-31-0 against the spread this season.
Twins Leaders & Batting Stats
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a team-high batting average of .362.
- Among all batters in baseball, Arraez’s home run total ranks him 192nd, and his RBI tally puts him 142nd.
- Arraez has collected a hit in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .444 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Byron Buxton has put his power on display as he leads his team with 19 home runs and 33 runs batted in.
- Buxton is fifth in home runs and 63rd in RBI in the majors.
- Max Kepler has 10 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 27 walks while batting .243.
- Gio Urshela has 10 doubles, five home runs and 19 walks while batting .251.
Guardians Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jose Ramirez leads the lineup with a batting average of .307, and leads the Guardians in home runs, with 16 and runs batted in with 62.
- Ramirez’s home run total puts him 13th in MLB, and he is second in RBI.
- Ramirez carries a 10-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is hitting .405 with nine doubles, two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
- Josh Naylor is hitting .283 with 12 doubles, eight home runs and 15 walks.
- Naylor ranks 77th overall in homers and 38th in RBI this season.
- Owen Miller is batting .262 with 18 doubles, four home runs and 17 walks.
- Kwan has seven doubles, two triples, a home run and 22 walks while hitting .281.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price