Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns (64-18) will look to fend off Luka Doncic’s Dallas Mavericks (52-30) on May 4, 2022. The Suns are a 6-point favorite. The game has an over/under of 216. Find more below on the Suns vs. Mavericks betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Suns vs. Mavericks Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Suns vs. Mavericks Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Computer Predictions for Suns vs. Mavericks
|Suns (-6)||Over (216)||Suns 112 Mavericks 106|
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix’s record against the spread last season was 40-26-3.
- Against the spread, as 6-point favorites or more, the Suns went 14-15-1 last year.
- In 71 Phoenix games last year, 40 of them went over the total.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Chris Paul was tops on his squad in assists per game (8.7) last season, and also averaged 16.1 points and 4.4 rebounds. At the other end, he delivered 1.4 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Devin Booker paced the Suns at 25.2 points per contest last season, while also putting up 4.3 assists and 4.1 rebounds.
- Deandre Ayton led his squad in rebounds per contest (10.4) last year, and also averaged 14.3 points and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he put up 0.6 steals and 1.2 blocks.
- Mikal Bridges put up 13.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game last year. Defensively, he posted 1.0 steals and 0.8 blocks.
- Elfrid Payton posted 10.0 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game last year. Defensively, he put up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocks.
Phoenix Suns Season Stats
|Field Goal %||48.5||1|
|Opp. Field Goal %||44.4||3|
|Rebounds Per Game||45.3||8|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||44.5||19|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.3||6|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||14.0||6|
Mavericks vs. Suns Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread 51 times in 82 games.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 7-2 as 6-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 35 Dallas games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic has the top spot on the Mavericks leaderboards for scoring (28.4 per game), rebounds (9.1 per game), and assists (8.7 per game).
- Doncic (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Dallas while Maxi Kleber (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
Dallas Mavericks Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.1||18|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.7||12|
|Rebounds Per Game||43.0||24|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||43.6||10|
|Turnovers Per Game||11.7||3|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||12.5||19|
Suns and Mavericks Injury Report
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
Betting Tips for Suns vs. Mavericks
We have the Suns (-6) listed as our best bet in this game. Our computer model has the scoring going over the total of 216 points, with the teams finishing with a final score of Suns 112, Mavericks 106 when it’s sorted out on the court.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price