The Cleveland Guardians (36-29), led by Jose Ramirez on a 12-game hitting streak, will meet the Boston Red Sox (39-31) Friday at Progressive Field. The Red Sox are -115 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 7:10 PM ET . Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Red Sox vs. Guardians Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Red Sox vs. Guardians
We have the Guardians on the moneyline at -105 on the moneyline as our best bet in this contest after taking a look at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup. Our computer picks see the scoring going over the total of 8.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Cleveland Guardians (-105) and Over (8.5)
Red Sox vs. Guardians Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Red Sox Betting Picks & Insights
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 42 games this season and won 27 (64.3%) of those contests.
- This season, Boston has won 26 of its 41 games, or 63.4%, when favored by at least -115 on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 70 games with a total.
- The Red Sox are 38-32-0 against the spread in their 70 chances this season.
Guardians Betting Picks & Insights
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 38 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (47.4%) in those contests.
- Cleveland has a mark of 17-20 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 34 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Guardians are 39-31-0 against the spread in their 70 games that had a posted line this season.
Red Sox Leaders & Batting Stats
- Rafael Devers leads the Red Sox with 16 home runs.
- Devers’ home runs put him 14th in MLB, and he is 21st in RBI.
- Devers has collected a hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .313 with a double, two walks and three RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts has a club-high .335 batting average.
- Bogaerts is 125th in home runs in MLB, and 83rd in RBI.
- Bogaerts carries a two-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. In his last five games he is batting .278 with two walks.
- J.D. Martinez is batting .326 with 23 doubles, eight home runs and 25 walks.
- Trevor Story has been productive as he leads his team with 48 runs batted in.
- Story brings a six-game streak with at least one hit into this one. During his last 10 games he is batting .205 with a double, two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
Guardians Leaders & Batting Stats
- Ramirez leads the Guardians in home runs (16), runs batted in (62) and has recorded a team-best batting average of .305.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ramirez’s home run total is 14th and his RBI tally ranks second.
- Ramirez carries a 12-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is hitting .381 with eight doubles, a home run, a walk and seven RBI.
- Josh Naylor is hitting .280 with 13 doubles, eight home runs and 15 walks.
- Naylor is currently 79th in homers and 34th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Amed Rosario is batting .276 with 10 doubles, four triples, two home runs and 11 walks.
- Steven Kwan has seven doubles, three triples, a home run and 22 walks while batting .283.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price