The Tampa Bay Rays (37-32), led by Isaac Paredes on a two-game home run streak, are -194 favorites on the moneyline to defeat the Pittsburgh Pirates (29-40). First pitch is set for 7:10 PM ET Friday, live from Tropicana Field. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Rays vs. Pirates Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Rays vs. Pirates
Our best bet is the Pirates on the moneyline at +167 after looking at all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup. Our computer predicts the scoring will over the total of 7.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Pittsburgh Pirates (+167) and Over (7.5)
Rays vs. Pirates Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Rays Betting Picks & Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 49 times and won 30, or 61.2%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 3-4 in games where bookmakers favor them by at least -194 on the moneyline.
- The Rays have a 66% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the total in 31 of their 69 chances.
- The Rays have an ATS record of 32-37-0 in 69 games with a spread this season.
Pirates Betting Picks & Insights
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 53 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (37.7%) in those contests.
- Pittsburgh has a win-loss record of 6-10 when favored by +167 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Pirates have a 37.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the total in 29 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Pirates have posted a record of 31-38-0 against the spread this season.
Rays Leaders & Batting Stats
- Yandy Diaz paces the Rays with a .263 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Diaz’s home run total ranks him 234th, and his RBI tally puts him 246th.
- Randy Arozarena is hitting .245 with 14 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 14 walks.
- Arozarena is 98th in home runs and 83rd in RBI on the year.
- Arozarena carries a two-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with .
- Ji-Man Choi paces the Rays with 34 runs batted in.
- Harold Ramirez is batting .301 with nine doubles, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Ramirez is riding a two-game hitting streak into this one. In his last five games he is hitting .462 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
Pirates Leaders & Batting Stats
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates with 12 long balls.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Reynolds is 39th in homers and 155th in RBI.
- Reynolds has collected a hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .412 with a triple, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has 24 RBI while hitting .264. Both team-highs.
- Hayes ranks 234th overall in home runs and 145th in RBI this season.
- Daniel Vogelbach is batting .220 with seven doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 23 walks.
- Michael Chavis has driven in the most runs for the Pirates with 24 runs batted in.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price