Joe Ryan will get the ball for Minnesota while Seattle counter with Robbie Ray.
Table of Contents
Minnesota Twins vs. Seattle Mariners: Predictions, Betting Odds, Spread, Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Twins vs. Mariners
Our computer pick: Seattle Mariners (+)
Twins vs. Mariners Game Info
- Minnesota Twins probable starting pitcher: Joe Ryan
- Seattle Mariners probable starting pitcher: Robbie Ray
- Game Day: Friday, April 8, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Minnesota Twins vs Seattle Mariners Pitching Matchup
Twins Starter Joe Ryan
- Ryan will make his first start of the season for the Twins.
- The 25-year-old right-hander started and threw 4 2/3 innings when he last appeared Thursday, Sept. 30 against the Detroit Tigers.
- In five games last season he put together a 2-1 record and had a 4.05 ERA and a 0.787 WHIP.
Mariners Starter Robbie Ray
- Ray gets the nod for the Mariners and will make his first start of the season.
- The 30-year-old lefty last pitched Thursday, Sept. 30 against the New York Yankees, tossing 5 1/3 innings as the starter.
- Last season, he posted a 2.84 ERA with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a record of 13-7.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors last season, his 2.84 ERA ranked seventh, 1.045 WHIP ranked eighth, and 11.5 K/9 ranked fifth.
Twins Betting Picks & Insights
- The Twins were favorites in 84 games last season and won 39 (46.4%) of those contests.
- Minnesota did not enter a game last season as a bigger favorite on the moneyline than the odds on them winning this game.
- Last season, Minnesota and its opponents hit the over in 83 of their 157 games with a total.
- The Twins were 43-70-0 against the spread last season.
Mariners Betting Picks & Insights
- The Mariners were victorious in 62, or 55.4%, of the 112 contests they were chosen as underdogs in last season.
- Seattle had a win-loss record of 88-72 when favored by or worse by oddsmakers last year.
- Seattle’s games went over the total in 81 of its 160 opportunities.
- The Mariners went 65-52-0 against the spread in their 117 games with a line set by sportsbooks last season.
Twins Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jorge Polanco had 33 home runs and 98 runs batted in last season.
- Carlos Correa hit .279 a season ago with 155 hits.
- Max Kepler hit .211 last season with 21 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 54 walks.
- Luis Arraez had 17 doubles, six triples, two home runs and 43 walks while hitting .294.
Mariners Leaders & Batting Stats
- Mitch Haniger put up 39 home runs and had 100 runs batted in last season.
- Jesse Winker hit .305 with 32 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 53 walks.
- Adam Frazier had a batting average of .305 with 176 total hits last season.
- Ty France had 32 doubles, a triple, 18 home runs and 46 walks while batting .291.
Betting Tips for Twins vs. Mariners
After looking at all of the key trends and stats for this matchup, our best bet is the Mariners on the moneyline at .
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price