The Baltimore Orioles (0-3) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they host the Milwaukee Brewers (1-2) Monday at 3:05 PM ET. The Brewers are listed as -149 favorites, while the Orioles are +129 underdogs as they try to snap their losing skid. Adrian Houser will get the ball for Milwaukee while Baltimore counter with Bruce Zimmermann.
Table of Contents
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Baltimore Orioles: Predictions, Betting Odds, Spread, Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Brewers vs. Orioles
Our computer pick: Baltimore Orioles (+129) and Over (9)
Brewers vs. Orioles Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers probable starting pitcher: Adrian Houser
- Baltimore Orioles probable starting pitcher: Bruce Zimmermann
- Game Day: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Game Time: 3:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Milwaukee Brewers vs Baltimore Orioles Pitching Matchup
Brewers Starter Adrian Houser
- Houser gets the call to start for the Brewers, his first this season.
- In his last appearance on Monday, Oct. 11, the 29-year-old right-hander came out of the bullpen and went 1 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- In 28 games last season he finished with a 10-6 record and had a 3.22 ERA and a 1.279 WHIP.
Orioles Starter Bruce Zimmermann
- The Orioles will send Zimmermann to the mound for his first start this season.
- The last time the 27-year-old pitched was on Sunday, Oct. 3 against the Toronto Blue Jays. The lefty threw two-thirds of an inning as the starter in that matchup.
- Last season, he posted a 5.04 ERA with 56 strikeouts and 22 walks in 64 1/3 innings, finishing with a record of 4-5.
Brewers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Brewers won 75, or 60.5%, of the 124 games they played as favorites last season.
- Last season, Milwaukee won 44 of its 69 games, or 63.8%, when favored by at least -149 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Brewers, based on the moneyline, is 59.8%.
- Milwaukee and its opponents hit the over in 75 of their 164 games with a total last season.
- The Brewers had an ATS record of 64-56-0 in 120 games with a spread last season.
Orioles Betting Picks & Insights
- The Orioles came away with 47 wins in the 145 contests they were listed as the underdogs in last season.
- Baltimore had a win-loss record of 28-79 when favored by +129 or worse by bookmakers last year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Orioles have a 43.7% chance of walking away with the win.
- Baltimore and its opponents went over the total last season in 77 of their 159 opportunities.
- The Orioles had an against the spread record of 49-64-0 in 113 games with a line last season.
Brewers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Hunter Renfroe had 31 home runs and 96 runs batted in last season.
- Andrew McCutchen had 24 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 81 walks while hitting .222.
- Willy Adames had a batting average of .262 with 130 total hits last season.
- Kolten Wong hit .272 with 32 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 31 walks.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Cedric Mullins had 175 hits with a batting average of .291 last season.
- Ryan Mountcastle had 33 home runs and 89 runs batted in a season ago.
- Trey Mancini hit .255 a season ago with 33 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 51 walks.
- Austin Hays hit .256 with 26 doubles, four triples, 22 home runs and 28 walks.
Betting Tips for Brewers vs. Orioles
We have the Orioles on the moneyline at +129 on the moneyline as our best bet in this contest after looking at all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going over the total of 9 runs.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price