The Miami Marlins (31-36) hope to avoid an upset as -115 favorites when they take on Elias Diaz (with homers in two straight contests) and the Colorado Rockies (30-39). First pitch is at 12:10 PM ET Thursday, live from loanDepot park. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
Marlins vs. Rockies Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Marlins vs. Rockies
Our best bet is the Rockies on the moneyline at -105 after taking a look at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the scoring will over the total of 8.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Colorado Rockies (-105) and Over (8.5)
Marlins vs. Rockies Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 12:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Marlins Betting Picks & Insights
- This season, the Marlins have been favored 29 times and won 18, or 62.1%, of those games.
- Miami is 16-10 this season when entering a game favored by -115 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 35 of their 67 opportunities.
- The Marlins are 35-32-0 against the spread in their 67 chances this season.
Rockies Betting Picks & Insights
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 54 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (38.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious 21 times in 51 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 51.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 36 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Rockies have an against the spread record of 35-35-0 in 70 games with a line this season.
Marlins Leaders & Batting Stats
- Jazz Chisholm leads the Marlins in home runs (14) and runs batted in (45).
- Among all MLB hitters, Chisholm is 91st in batting average, 88th in on-base percentage, and 12th in slugging.
- Jorge Soler has 13 doubles, 13 home runs and 29 walks while hitting .221.
- Soler is 25th in home runs and 79th in RBI on the season.
- Soler carries a three-game streak with at least one hit into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a double, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Garrett Cooper paces the Marlins with a .313 batting average.
- Cooper will look to build on his seven-game hitting in this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .350 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar has 11 doubles, nine home runs and 18 walks while hitting .251.
- Aguilar takes a four-game streak with at least one hit into this one. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
Rockies Leaders & Batting Stats
- C.J. Cron has a team-high 17 home runs and has driven in 52 runs.
- In all of the big leagues, Cron is 10th in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .266 with 12 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 18 walks.
- Blackmon ranks 42nd among all hitters in the majors in homers, and 31st in RBI.
- Connor Joe is hitting .268 with 10 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 33 walks.
- Brendan Rodgers has 13 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 16 walks while hitting .243.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price