The Seattle Mariners (31-39) will look to complete a series sweep as they take a 2-0 lead into their final matchup against the Oakland Athletics (23-47) at 3:37 PM ET Thursday from Oakland Coliseum. The Mariners are favored (-135) by bookmakers. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Mariners vs. Athletics Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Mariners vs. Athletics
After looking at all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup, our best bet is the Athletics on the moneyline at +115. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going under the total of 7 runs.
Our computer pick: Oakland Athletics (+115) and Under (7)
Mariners vs. Athletics Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Location: Oakland, California
- Stadium: Oakland Coliseum
Mariners Betting Picks & Insights
- The Mariners have entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 15, or 60%, of those games.
- Seattle has a record of 8-6 in games where oddsmakers favor them by at least -135 on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have hit the over in 34 of their 70 games with a total this season.
- In 70 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 35-35-0 ATS.
Athletics Betting Picks & Insights
- The Athletics have come away with 18 wins in the 56 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Oakland has a win-loss record of 12-31 when favored by +115 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Athletics have a 46.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Athletics are 30-40-0 against the spread in their 70 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Mariners Leaders & Batting Stats
- Ty France paces the Mariners with 45 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .319.
- Among all hitters in MLB, France is 52nd in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- France takes a hitting streak of two games into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .281 with 15 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 29 walks.
- Crawford is 157th in homers and 182nd in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .276 with 14 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 20 walks.
- Rodriguez will look to build on his two-game hitting in this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI.
- Jesse Winker has 10 doubles, six home runs and 44 walks while batting .219.
- Winker brings a two-game streak with at least one hit into this one. In his last five games he is batting .385 with a double, two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
Athletics Leaders & Batting Stats
- Sean Murphy is batting .216 with 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 20 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .291.
- In all of MLB, Murphy is 78th in homers and 105th in RBI.
- Seth Brown been a consistent power bat this season, as he paces his team with nine home runs and 32 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Brown ranks 59th in home runs and 69th in RBI.
- Elvis Andrus is hitting .214 with 16 doubles, three home runs and 18 walks.
- Tony Kemp paces the Athletics with a .222 batting average.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price