The Winnipeg Jets (38-32-11) host the Seattle Kraken (27-48-6) on Sunday, May 1, with both teams coming off a victory. The Kraken are underdogs on the road, at +156, and the Jets are -187. Find more below on the Jets vs. Kraken betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Jets vs. Kraken Spread and Betting Line
Jets vs. Kraken Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Arena: Bell MTS Place
Computer Predictions for Jets vs. Kraken
|Jets (-1.5)||Under (6.5)||Jets 4 Kraken 2|
Jets vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- In 43 games as the moneyline favorite this season, Winnipeg has won 25 times.
- In 10 games with moneyline oddds lower than -187, the Jets have six wins.
- Per the moneyline odds, Winnipeg has a 65.2% chance of winning this contest.
Winnipeg Jets Leaders
- Kyle Connor has been a major player for Winnipeg this season, with 92 points in 78 games.
- Mark Scheifele has 29 goals and 41 assists to total 70 points (1.0 per game).
- Blake Wheeler has 59 total points for Winnipeg, with 16 goals and 43 assists.
- Connor Hellebuyck (29-27-10) has a 3.0 goals against average and a .910 save percentage (25th in the league).
Winnipeg Jets Season Stats
- The Jets’ 3.0 average goals per game add up to 246 total, which makes them the 17th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Jets are ranked 17th in NHL play in goals against this season, having conceded 250 total goals (3.1 per game).
- Their goal differential (-4) ranks them 19th in the league.
- The Jets have put up 51 power-play goals on 246 power-play chances this season, ranking 13th in the league.
- The Jets’ offense has the NHL’s 17th-ranked power-play conversion rate (20.7%).
- The Jets have scored a total of nine shorthanded goals this season.
- The Jets rank 28th in the league in penalty-kill success rate at 75.3%.
- With a 50.7% faceoff win percentage, the Jets have the 13th-ranked percentage in the NHL.
- The Jets shoot 9.4% as a team, ranked 18th-best in the league.
- The Jets average 23.5 hits and 13.3 blocked shots per game.
Kraken vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Kraken have been made the underdog 63 times this season, and upset their opponent 17 times.
- Seattle has won seven of its 30 games when it is the underdog by +156 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline implies a 39.1% chance to win for the Kraken.
Seattle Kraken Leaders
- Jared McCann has totaled 27 goals (0.4 per game) and dished out 22 assists (0.3 per game), averaging 2.7 shots per game and shooting 13.6%. That makes him among the leaders for Seattle with 49 total points (0.7 per game).
- Yanni Gourde’s 48 points this season, including 21 goals and 27 assists, make him one of the top offensive threats for Seattle.
- Jordan Eberle has 21 goals and 23 assists, for a season point total of 44.
- Philipp Grubauer has an .889 save percentage (50th in the league), with 1313 total saves, while allowing 164 goals (3.2 goals against average). He has put together an 18-31-5 record between the posts for Seattle this season.
Seattle Kraken Season Stats
- The Kraken’s 210 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 30th in the league.
- The Kraken have allowed 280 total goals (3.5 per game) to rank 24th.
- Their 27th-ranked goal differential is -70.
- The Kraken have recorded 31 power-play goals this season (30th in the NHL) on 219 power-play chances.
- The Kraken have the league’s 29th-ranked power-play conversion rate of 14.2%.
- The Kraken have scored eight shorthanded goals this season (ninth among NHL teams).
- The 74.8% of opponent power plays the Kraken kill is the 31st-ranked penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Kraken win 47.7% of their faceoffs. That’s the 26th-ranked percentage in the NHL.
- The Kraken’s collective 8.9% shooting percentage ranks 28th in the league.
- The Kraken have not had a shutout win yet this season.
Jets and Kraken Injury Report
Jets: Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper-body), Mark Scheifele: Out For Season (Upper-body)
Kraken: Jaden Schwartz: Day To Day (Upper Body), Haydn Fleury: Day To Day (Upper Body), Brandon Tanev: Out For Season (Knee)
Betting Tips for Jets vs. Kraken
We have the Jets projected as the best bet on the moneyline in this game, and our pick against the spread is the Jets (-1.5). Our computer model has the scoring going under the total of 6.5 goals once the game has been played.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price