The Miami Heat (53-29) take the court as 9-point favorites against the Philadelphia 76ers (51-31) on May 4, 2022. A point total of 206.5 has been set for the game. Find more below on the Heat vs. 76ers betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Heat vs. 76ers Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Heat vs. 76ers Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Computer Predictions for Heat vs. 76ers
|76ers (+9)||Over (206.5)||Heat 110 76ers 106|
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami was 32-38-0 against the spread last season.
- As 9-point favorites or greater, the Heat went 4-4 against the spread last season.
- Miami had 36 of its 71 games hit the over last year.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo was tops on the Heat at 8.8 rebounds per game last year, while also putting up 5.3 assists and 18.5 points.
- Kyle Lowry posted 17.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 7.3 assists per contest last year, shooting 43.6% from the field and 39.6% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Duncan Robinson posted 12.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest last year, shooting 43.9% from the field and 40.7% from downtown with 3.4 made 3-pointers per contest (third in league).
- Tyler Herro averaged 14.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest last season, shooting 44.1% from the floor and 36.3% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
Miami Heat Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.7||13|
|Opp. Field Goal %||44.7||4|
|Rebounds Per Game||43.7||22|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||41.7||2|
|Turnovers Per Game||13.8||25|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||14.1||5|
76ers vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has 42 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The 76ers don’t have a win ATS (0-2) as a 9-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, 41 of Philadelphia’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- The 76ers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Joel Embiid with 30.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per game.
- Tyrese Maxey notches more assists than any other Philadelphia player with 4.3 per game. He also averages 17.5 points and pulls down 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Philadelphia’s leader in steals is Matisse Thybulle (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Embiid (1.5 per game).
Philadelphia 76ers Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.6||15|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.8||13|
|Rebounds Per Game||42.3||28|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||44.2||17|
|Turnovers Per Game||11.7||3|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||12.5||19|
Heat and 76ers Injury Report
- Joel Embiid: Out (Concussion/Eye)
Betting Tips for Heat vs. 76ers
Our best bet against the spread is 76ers (+9) after looking at all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup. Our computer projects the scoring will go over the total of 206.5 points, with a final score of Heat 110, 76ers 106.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price