Entering Thursday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers (41-25), the Cincinnati Reds (23-44) are on a six-game losing streak. The contest starts at 12:35 PM ET with the Dodgers listed as -280 favorites, while the are +235 underdogs who may be heading for a seventh straight defeat. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Dodgers vs. Reds Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Dodgers vs. Reds
Our best bet is the Reds on the moneyline at +235 after looking at all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the scoring will over the total of 9.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Cincinnati Reds (+235) and Over (9.5)
Dodgers vs. Reds Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
Dodgers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 71 times this season and won 44, or 62%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has entered five games this season favored by -280 or more and is 1-4 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 73.7% chance to win.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 31 of 72 chances this season.
- The Dodgers are 40-32-0 against the spread in their 72 chances this season.
Reds Betting Picks & Insights
- The Reds have come away with 18 wins in the 52 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati has played as an underdog of +235 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 29.9% chance of pulling out a win.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Reds have posted a record of 31-38-0 against the spread this season.
Dodgers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Freddie Freeman has 23 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 34 walks while batting .298.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Freeman is 119th in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Freeman takes a hitting streak of six games into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .368 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs, six walks and nine RBI.
- Trea Turner has 50 runs batted in while batting .310. Both lead his team.
- Turner ranks 57th in homers in baseball, and seventh in RBI.
- Will Smith has eight doubles, nine home runs and 28 walks while hitting .249.
- Smith will look to build on his four-game hitting in this game. In his last five games he is hitting .364 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Justin Turner is hitting .214 with 18 doubles, four home runs and 23 walks.
Reds Leaders & Batting Stats
- Brandon Drury paces the Reds with 14 long balls.
- In all of MLB, Drury ranks 20th in home runs and 51st in RBI.
- Drury brings a hitting streak of three games into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a double, a home run and an RBI.
- Tommy Pham has nine doubles, nine home runs and 34 walks while hitting .255.
- Pham ranks 57th in homers and 124th in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Kyle Farmer paces the Reds with 38 runs batted in while recording a team-high batting average of .277.
- Joey Votto is batting .214 with 11 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 27 walks.
|Albert Almora Jr.||33||.286||.302||.455||4||21||32|
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price