Following a big two-homer game in a win over the Giants, Dansby Swanson leads the Atlanta Braves (41-30) into action as +103 underdogs against the Los Angeles Dodgers (43-25). First pitch from Truist Park at 7:20 PM ET on Friday. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
Dodgers vs. Braves Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Dodgers vs. Braves
Our best bet is the Braves on the moneyline at +103 after taking a look at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the scoring will over the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: Atlanta Braves (+103) and Over (9)
Dodgers vs. Braves Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Dodgers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 72 games this season and won 45 (62.5%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has entered 72 games this season favored by -123 or more and is 45-27 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 55.2% chance to win.
- So far this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 32 of their 73 games with a total.
- The Dodgers are 41-32-0 against the spread this season.
Braves Betting Picks & Insights
- The Braves have won in seven, or 38.9%, of the 18 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This year, Atlanta has won two of eight games when listed as at least +103 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Braves have an implied victory probability of 49.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Braves are 34-36-0 against the spread in their 70 games that had a posted line this season.
Dodgers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Freddie Freeman has 23 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 34 walks while hitting .303.
- Freeman is 79th in home runs and 14th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Freeman has collected a hit in seven games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .385 with two doubles, a triple, four home runs, six walks and 12 RBI.
- Trea Turner’s 52 runs batted in and .312 batting average are both team-highs.
- Turner is 61st in home runs in the majors, and fourth in RBI.
- Will Smith is batting .256 with eight doubles, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
- Smith will look to build on his five-game hitting in this game. During his last five outings he is batting .409 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .220 with 20 doubles, four home runs and 25 walks.
Braves Leaders & Batting Stats
- Swanson paces the Braves with 41 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .298.
- Swanson ranks 39th in homers and 25th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Swanson has collected a hit in six straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .366 with two doubles, five home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Matt Olson has 28 doubles, 10 home runs and 41 walks while batting .247.
- Among all MLB hitters, Olson ranks 53rd in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Austin Riley leads the Braves in home runs (18) and runs batted in (41).
- Marcell Ozuna has nine doubles, 13 home runs and 18 walks while hitting .229.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price