The Milwaukee Bucks (51-31) will look to top scorer Giannis Antetokounmpo (29.9 ppg) when they attempt to knock off the Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics (51-31) on May 3, 2022. The Bucks are 4-point underdogs against the Celtics. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5. Find more below on the Celtics vs. Bucks betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Celtics vs. Bucks Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Celtics vs. Bucks Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Computer Predictions for Celtics vs. Bucks
|Celtics (-4)||Over (214.5)||Celtics 114 Bucks 108|
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston beat the spread 33 times in 71 games last season.
- Against the spread, as 4-point favorites or more, the Celtics went 15-13 last year.
- There were 36 Boston games (out of 71) that hit the over last season.
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum led his squad in points (26.0), rebounds (7.3) and assists (4.3) per contest last year, shooting 45.9% from the floor and 38.2% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he posted 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- Jaylen Brown posted 24.3 points, 3.3 assists and 5.8 rebounds per contest last season.
- Marcus Smart averaged 12.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 5.6 assists per contest last season, shooting 40.0% from the floor and 33.0% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Robert Williams III put up 7.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game last year. Defensively, he delivered 0.8 steals and 1.7 blocks (sixth in NBA).
- Payton Pritchard posted 7.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game last season. Defensively, he delivered 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Boston Celtics Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.6||15|
|Opp. Field Goal %||43.4||1|
|Rebounds Per Game||46.1||4|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||43.7||12|
|Turnovers Per Game||13.0||13|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||13.0||13|
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has 45 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 3-4 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- Milwaukee has played 82 games this season, and 42 of them have gone over the total.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo holds the top spot on the Bucks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 29.9 points and 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday’s assist statline paces Milwaukee; he racks up 6.8 assists per game.
- Holiday (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Milwaukee while Antetokounmpo (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Milwaukee Bucks Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.8||11|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.6||11|
|Rebounds Per Game||46.7||2|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||44.1||15|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.7||11|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||12.4||23|
Celtics and Bucks Injury Report
- George Hill: Day To Day (Abdominal), Khris Middleton: Out (Knee)
Betting Tips for Celtics vs. Bucks
We have the Celtics (-4) predicted as our best bet in this contest. Our computer model has the scoring going over the total of 214.5 points, with the teams finishing with a final score of Celtics 114, Bucks 108 when all is said and done.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price