Seeking their 16th win of the year, the St. Louis Cardinals (15-12) are favorites (-159) on the moneyline when they take on the Baltimore Orioles (11-16) Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET. Baltimore will send Kyle Bradish out to start this one, while St. Louis has not yet named a starter.
Table of Contents
Cardinals vs. Orioles Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Cardinals vs. Orioles
Our computer pick: Baltimore Orioles (+138) and Over (8)
Cardinals vs. Orioles Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles probable starting pitcher: Kyle Bradish
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Orioles Starter Kyle Bradish
- Bradish gets the nod for the Orioles and will make his first start of the season.
- This will be the first start of the season for the 25-year-old right-hander, who has not made an appearance on the mound in over a season.
- The Cardinals have scored 111 runs this season, which ranks 15th in MLB. They are batting .231 for the campaign with 23 home runs, 19th in the league.
Cardinals Betting Picks & Insights
- The Cardinals have won nine, or 64.3%, of the 14 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- This season, St. Louis has won six of its eight games when favored by at least -159 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 61.4% chance to win.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 13 of their 27 chances.
- In 27 games with a spread this season, the Cardinals are 15-12-0 ATS.
Orioles Betting Picks & Insights
- The Orioles have come away with 10 wins in the 26 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Baltimore has been victorious five times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least +138 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Orioles have a 42% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Baltimore and their opponents have hit the over in eight of their 29 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles are 18-11-0 against the spread in their 29 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Cardinals Leaders & Batting Stats
- Not only does Nolan Arenado lead the Cardinals in hitting with his .310 average, he also is their foremost power hitter with seven home runs and 21 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Arenado’s home run total ranks him sixth, and his RBI tally puts him seventh.
- Tommy Edman is batting .275 with two doubles, two triples, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Among all major league batters, Edman is 71st in homers and 63rd in RBI.
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .278 with seven doubles, two home runs and 16 walks.
- Goldschmidt will look to build on his two-game hitting in this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with three doubles and six walks.
- Harrison Bader is batting .231 with three doubles, two home runs and nine walks.
Orioles Leaders & Batting Stats
- Cedric Mullins leads the Orioles with four long balls.
- In all of the big leagues, Mullins is 41st in home runs and 80th in RBI.
- Austin Hays has a club-high .316 batting average.
- Hays is currently 116th in home runs and 137th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads the Orioles in home runs (four) and runs batted in (14).
- Anthony Santander has two doubles, two home runs and 17 walks while batting .226.
Betting Tips for Cardinals vs. Orioles
Our best bet is the Orioles on the moneyline at +138 after analyzing all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup. Our computer predicts the total score will over the total of 8 runs.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price