Oddsmakers expect Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics (51-31) to hold up well with Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (51-31). Milwaukee is a slight 1.5-point favorite for the game on May 13, 2022. The game’s over/under is 211.5. Find more below on the Bucks vs. Celtics betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Bucks vs. Celtics Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bucks vs. Celtics Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Computer Predictions for Bucks vs. Celtics
|Celtics (+1.5)||Over (211.5)||Celtics 111 Bucks 110|
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee had 33 wins in 72 games against the spread last season.
- As 1.5-point favorites or greater, the Bucks went 33-33 against the spread last season.
- In 72 Milwaukee games last year, 40 of them went over the total.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posted 28.1 points and 11.0 rebounds per game last season — both team highs. He also put up 5.9 assists, shooting 56.9% from the floor and 30.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Khris Middleton averaged 20.4 points, 5.4 assists and 6.0 rebounds per contest last season.
- Jrue Holiday led his squad in assists per contest (6.1) last year, and also posted 17.7 points and 4.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivered 1.6 steals (fifth in league) and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brook Lopez posted 12.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game last year. At the other end, he delivered 0.6 steals and 1.5 blocked shots (eighth in NBA).
- Bobby Portis averaged 11.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest last season, shooting 52.3% from the floor and 47.1% from downtown (third in NBA) with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Milwaukee Bucks Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.8||11|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.6||11|
|Rebounds Per Game||46.7||2|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||44.1||15|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.7||11|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||12.4||23|
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston’s record against the spread is 50-39-3.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 13-7-1 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Boston has played 82 games this season, and 45 of them have hit the over.
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum is the top scorer for the Celtics with 26.9 points per game. He also tacks on 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Robert Williams III has a stat line of 9.6 rebounds, 10.0 points and 2.0 assists per game for Boston to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marcus Smart holds the top spot for assists with 5.9 per game, adding 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Boston’s leader in steals is Smart (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Williams (2.2 per game).
Boston Celtics Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.6||15|
|Opp. Field Goal %||43.4||1|
|Rebounds Per Game||46.1||4|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||43.7||12|
|Turnovers Per Game||13.0||13|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||13.0||13|
Bucks and Celtics Injury Report
- Robert Williams III: Out (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Betting Tips for Bucks vs. Celtics
We have the Celtics (+1.5) as the best bet in this contest. Our computer model has the scoring going over the total of 211.5 points, with the teams finishing with a final score of Celtics 111, Bucks 110 once the game has been played.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price