The Boston Celtics (51-31) enter their game on May 7, 2022 as a 3-point underdog against the Milwaukee Bucks (51-31). A point total of 213 is set for the game. Find more below on the Bucks vs. Celtics betting line, injury report, head-to-head stats, best bets and more.
Table of Contents
Bucks vs. Celtics Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bucks vs. Celtics Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Computer Predictions for Bucks vs. Celtics
|Celtics (+3)||Over (213)||Bucks 111 Celtics 110|
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee was 33-37-0 against the spread last season.
- The Bucks went 27-29 as 3-point favorites or greater last year.
- In 72 Milwaukee games last year, 40 of them went over the total.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo paced his squad in both points (28.1) and rebounds (11.0) per game last season, and also put up 5.9 assists. Defensively, he delivered 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Khris Middleton put up 20.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game last season. Defensively, he put up 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jrue Holiday was tops on his team in assists per contest (6.1) last season, and also posted 17.7 points and 4.5 rebounds. At the other end, he put up 1.6 steals (fifth in NBA) and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brook Lopez averaged 12.3 points, 0.7 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game last year.
- Bobby Portis averaged 11.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game last year. At the other end, he delivered 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Milwaukee Bucks Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.8||11|
|Opp. Field Goal %||45.6||11|
|Rebounds Per Game||46.7||2|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||44.1||15|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.7||11|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||12.4||23|
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Boston is 48-38-3 this season.
- The Celtics are 9-4-1 as 3-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 43 of Boston’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum sits at the top of the Celtics scoring leaderboard with 26.9 points per game. He also pulls down 8.0 rebounds and racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- The Boston leaders in rebounding and assists are Robert Williams III with 9.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.0 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Marcus Smart with 5.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Smart (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Boston while Williams (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Boston Celtics Season Stats
|Field Goal %||46.6||15|
|Opp. Field Goal %||43.4||1|
|Rebounds Per Game||46.1||4|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||43.7||12|
|Turnovers Per Game||13.0||13|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||13.0||13|
Bucks and Celtics Injury Report
- Marcus Smart: Out (Thigh)
Betting Tips for Bucks vs. Celtics
The Celtics (+3) is our best bet after digging through all of the key trends and stats for this matchup. Our computer projects the scoring will go over the total of 213 points, with a final score of Bucks 111, Celtics 110.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price