Seeking their 40th win of the year, the Milwaukee Brewers (39-32) are favorites (-115) on the moneyline when they take on the St. Louis Cardinals (40-31) Thursday at 2:10 PM ET. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
Brewers vs. Cardinals Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Brewers vs. Cardinals
After taking a look at all of the key statistics and trends for this matchup, our best bet is the Cardinals on the moneyline at -105. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going under the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: St. Louis Cardinals (-105) and Under (9)
Brewers vs. Cardinals Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Brewers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Brewers have won 33, or 56.9%, of the 58 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Milwaukee is 32-22 this season when entering a game favored by -115 or more on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 33 of their 71 games with a total this season.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 31-40-0 in 71 games with a spread this season.
Cardinals Betting Picks & Insights
- The Cardinals have come away with 17 wins in the 36 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win 14 times in 32 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 36 of their 72 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have posted a record of 40-31-0 against the spread this season.
Brewers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Rowdy Tellez has a team-high batting average of .253 while pacing the Brewers in runs batted in (40).
- Of all hitters in baseball, Tellez’s home run total places him 42nd, and his RBI tally ranks him 27th.
- Christian Yelich is batting .238 with 10 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 31 walks.
- Yelich is 96th in homers and 143rd in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Yelich carries a two-game streak with at least one hit into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Willy Adames has a team-high 14 homers.
- Hunter Renfroe is hitting .247 with nine doubles, 13 home runs and 15 walks.
Cardinals Leaders & Batting Stats
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the lineup with a batting average of .339, and paces the Cardinals in home runs, with 17 and runs batted in with 60.
- In all of the majors, Goldschmidt is 10th in home runs and third in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .278 with 16 doubles, 14 home runs and 27 walks.
- Arenado is 20th in home runs and 10th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Tommy Edman has 11 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 28 walks while hitting .278.
- Harrison Bader has six doubles, three triples, five home runs and 12 walks while hitting .258.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price