The Atlanta Braves will look to pick up their 41st win of the season when they take on the San Francisco Giants (38-30) Thursday. The game begins at 12:20 PM ET, with the Braves listed as -130 favorites on the moneyline. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Braves vs. Giants Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Braves vs. Giants
We have the Giants on the moneyline at +110 on the moneyline as our best bet in this contest after analyzing all of the key trends and statistics for this matchup. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going over the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: San Francisco Giants (+110) and Over (9)
Braves vs. Giants Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Game Time: 12:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Braves Betting Picks & Insights
- The Braves have won 32, or 62.7%, of the 51 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Atlanta is 30-13 this season when entering a game favored by -130 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- So far this season, Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 36 of their 69 games with a total.
- In 69 games with a spread this season, the Braves are 34-35-0 ATS.
Giants Betting Picks & Insights
- The Giants have come away with seven wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- San Francisco has a mark of 6-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Giants are 35-33-0 against the spread in their 68 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Braves Leaders & Batting Stats
- Matt Olson is hitting .251 with 28 doubles, 10 home runs and 41 walks.
- Olson’s home runs put him 52nd in MLB, and he is 31st in RBI.
- Olson has collected a hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .316 with four doubles, two home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .291 to lead his team.
- Swanson is 52nd in homers and 33rd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Swanson heads into this matchup looking for his sixth game in a row with a hit. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Austin Riley has accumulated a team-best 18 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Marcell Ozuna has nine doubles, 13 home runs and 17 walks while batting .231.
- Ozuna brings a three-game streak with at least one hit into this one. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Giants Leaders & Batting Stats
- Wilmer Flores has driven in a team-best 37 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores’ home run total ranks 78th and his RBI tally is 40th.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .262 to lead the lineup.
- Estrada ranks 157th among all hitters in the majors in homers, and 105th in RBI.
- Joc Pederson paces the Giants in home runs (15) and runs batted in (37).
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .256 with 16 doubles, seven home runs and 32 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price