Led by Alejandro Kirk (two-game homer streak), the Toronto Blue Jays (39-30) are favorites versus the Milwaukee Brewers (40-32) Friday at 8:10 PM ET. Sportsbooks have named the Blue Jays as -150 favorites for the game. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Table of Contents
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Blue Jays vs. Brewers
After digging through all of the key trends and stats for this matchup, our best bet is the Brewers on the moneyline at +129. Our computer picks see the scoring going over the total of 8.5 runs.
Our computer pick: Milwaukee Brewers (+129) and Over (8.5)
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Blue Jays Betting Picks & Insights
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as favorites 52 times this season and won 30, or 57.7%, of those games.
- Toronto is 17-11 this season when entering a game favored by -150 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for the Blue Jays.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 68 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays are 30-38-0 against the spread this season.
Brewers Betting Picks & Insights
- The Brewers have come away with seven wins in the 14 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +129 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 43.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 34 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Brewers are 32-40-0 against the spread in their 72 games that had a posted line this season.
Blue Jays Leaders & Batting Stats
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is the Blue Jays best power hitter, hitting 17 home runs this season in addition to delivering 42 RBI, both team highs.
- Guerrero ranks 10th in homers and 23rd in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Guerrero has collected a hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with a double, a home run, six walks and three RBI.
- George Springer has 11 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 23 walks while hitting .260.
- Springer ranks 27th in homers in the majors, and 58th in RBI.
- Kirk paces the Blue Jays with a team-high batting average of .307.
- Kirk will look to build on his two-game hitting in this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .211 with three home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Bo Bichette has 15 doubles, 11 home runs and 19 walks while batting .260.
- Bichette takes a six-game streak with at least one hit into this one. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .217 with a home run, two walks and six RBI.
|Vladimir Guerrero Jr.||68||.264||.357||.500||17||42||67|
Brewers Leaders & Batting Stats
- Rowdy Tellez has a team-best batting average of .249 while leading the Brewers in runs batted in with a mark of 41.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Tellez’s home run total is 44th and his RBI tally is 25th.
- Christian Yelich has 11 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 33 walks while batting .240.
- Yelich ranks 98th in homers and 145th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Willy Adames has 15 home runs, best in the lineup.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .247 with nine doubles, 13 home runs and 15 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price