The Seattle Mariners (32-39) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they visit the Los Angeles Angels (34-38) on Friday at 9:38 PM ET. The Angels are listed as -159 favorites to stop the streak, while the Mariners are +136 underdogs to keep their momentum. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Table of Contents
Angels vs. Mariners Spread and Betting Line
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Computer Predictions for Angels vs. Mariners
After looking at all of the key stats and trends for this matchup, our best bet is the Mariners on the moneyline at +136. Our computer prediction sees the scoring going under the total of 9 runs.
Our computer pick: Seattle Mariners (+136) and Under (9)
Angels vs. Mariners Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Angels Betting Picks & Insights
- This season, the Angels have won 28 out of the 48 games, or 58.3%, in which they’ve been favored.
- Los Angeles has entered 17 games this season favored by -159 or more and is 8-9 in those contests.
- The Angels have a 61.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 33 of 72 chances this season.
- The Angels are 35-37-0 against the spread in their 72 chances this season.
Mariners Betting Picks & Insights
- The Mariners have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (35.6%) in those games.
- Seattle has a mark of 4-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +136 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Mariners have a 42.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Seattle and their opponents have gone over in 34 of their 71 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mariners have posted a record of 35-36-0 against the spread this season.
Angels Leaders & Batting Stats
- Mike Trout leads the Angels with 21 home runs while accumulating a team-high batting average of .284.
- Including all MLB hitters, Trout is 30th in batting average, 15th in on-base percentage, and third in slugging.
- Shohei Ohtani has racked up 45 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Ohtani is 17th in home runs and 14th in RBI on the year.
- Ohtani has three games in a row with at least one hit. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with two home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
- Taylor Ward is hitting .310 with eight doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 29 walks.
- Ward will look to build on his four-game hitting in this game. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with a double, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Jared Walsh is batting .261 with 12 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 14 walks.
- Walsh is riding a four-game hitting streak into this one. During his last five outings he is batting .438 with a double, a triple, two home runs and four RBI.
Mariners Leaders & Batting Stats
- The Mariners are lead in runs batted in by Ty France with a mark of 45, he also leads the team in hitting, posting an average of .316.
- In all of the majors, France is 53rd in homers and 14th in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .276 with 15 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 29 walks.
- Crawford ranks 157th in home runs and 185th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .272 with 14 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 20 walks.
- Jesse Winker is hitting .217 with 10 doubles, six home runs and 46 walks.
Sign up for a FREE Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price